oh, pho

After school one day, stephanie decided I needed to try pho.I had never even heard of pho. So Ellice, Dan and I went to chinatown and William met us there.

Please excuse my general raggedyness, this was after midterms.



Little did I know that my entire life was about to change.

Dan has sensory issues. He can't eat soup or pasta (unless it has ridges on it), and basically just eats chicken. So because he's weird he didn't have pho. Ellice didn't either, she had bun, which I had a taste of. It was amazing and I'm ordering it as soon as it warms up outside (which apparently isn't happening anytime soon).
This is the stuff they bring you to put in your pho. Thai basil, cilantro, sprouts, limes, peppers.

It was SO GOOD. Apparently I was too busy stuffing my face to take a picture, which is super annoying. I've been back, and also used this recipe to make it on my own for friends. IT IS SO GOOD. Eat it. Now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment